Enter to win two tickets to see Chris Cagle, Bucky Covington, Chris Janson and Maggie Rose at Ranch 1917, in Greenfield California!
Name of Promotion: TumbleRoot Ranch 1917 Ticket Giveaway
Giveaway Start Date/Time: 12:00 PM PST, 8/27/2014
Giveaway End Date/Time: 12:01 PM PST, 9/12/2014
(Giveaway Start Date and End Date is, together, the “Entry Period.”)
Giveaway announcement: 12:00PM PST, 9/13/2014
How to enter:
You must be following TumbleRoot on Twitter and/or Facebook to enter. Each Entrant needs to share on Facebook or Retweet on Twitter the TumbleRoot Ranch 1917 Ticket Giveaway image posted at 12:00 PM PST on 8/27/2014, Hereafter referred to as the “contest image”. Entrant must also “like” the Contest Image post, and tag a friend they would like to bring to the concert with them. This individual does not have to be the user of the second ticket, but does need to be an active page belonging to a real individual, not a fictitious page or business. Once this action is completed the Entrant will be entered to win. Potential winners are selected at random via the shared or retweeted list from the original Contest Image.
Total Number of Prizes: One (1) prize. Prize consists of two (2) tickets to Ranch 1917 Concert happening on 9/27/2014.
Total Number of Potential Winners: One (1)
– twitter: https://twitter.com/TumbleRoot
– facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TumbleRoot
Prize Description: One Potential Winner may win 2 tickets to Ranch 1917’s event featuring Chris Cagle, Bucky Covington, Maggie Rose, and Chris Janson on September 27, 2014 in Greenfield, California. No travel or accommodations will be provided.
Approximate Retail Value of Each Prize: Approximate retail value of each ticket is $35.00 for a total approximate retail value of the Prize of $70.00.
Selection of Potential Prize Winner: A potential Prize Winner will be drawn on or about 9/12/2014 (the “Drawing Date”). Potential Prize Winner will be informed within a reasonable time thereafter, but not to exceed seventy two hours.
The General Contest rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY
- ELIGIBILITY:This GIVEAWAY is open to TumbleRoot’s followers on Twitter and Facebook.
- HOW TO ENTER:Online entries only. To enter, visit TumbleRoot’s Facebook, Twitter and/or blog provided on the Cover Sheet (the “Giveaway Sites”) at any time during the Entry Period. To be eligible to participate, each Entrant must LIKE and SHARE the post on either social media channel, Twitter or Facebook, along with tagging another individual in their shared or retweeted post. Entries must be received by the Giveaway End Date specified. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No entries will be acknowledged or returned.
Giveaway conducted through Facebook and Twitter are subject to the terms and conditions of those sites and Entrants specifically agree to release such entities from liability associated with any Giveaway entered. The method for entry is as specified on the Cover Page attached hereto.
- PRIZE: The Prize and the approximate retail value thereof is as stated on the Cover Sheet. Additional restrictions may apply. Neither travel nor accommodations are included. Any and all expenses not expressly listed in the Cover Sheet are the responsibility of the winner of the applicable Prize (“Prize Winner”). It is possible that, due to the nature of the Prize, a Prize may be cancelled or postponed and the Giveaway Provider is not responsible to the Prize Winner if such occurs.
- PRIZE DRAWING:The potential Prize Winners (“Selected Entrants”) will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be held on or about the Drawing Date as specified in the Cover Sheet. The drawing will be conducted by the Giveaway Provider whose decision is final and binding on all aspects of this Giveaway. The Selected Entrant will be notified on September 13th, as specified in the Cover Sheet, by Twitter and Facebook post.
By entering the drawing, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Giveaway Provider. In the event of non-compliance for any reason, including the inability to accept the Prize for any reason, the Entrant forfeits acceptance of the tickets.
- CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMERS, AND LICENSE:By entering this Giveaway, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Giveaway Provider (which decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway), and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The decisions of the Giveaway Provider are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment. The Giveaway Provider is not responsible for incomplete, late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any technical malfunction, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failure in connection with any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. The Giveaway Provider makes no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished or made available in connection with the Giveaway. Although Giveaway Provider attempts to ensure the integrity of the Giveaway, the Giveaway Provider is not responsible for the actions of Entrants or other individuals in connection with the Giveaway, including Entrants’ or other individuals’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. The Giveaway Provider is not responsible for injury or damage to Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer(s), other equipment, or person(s), related to or resulting from participation in the Giveaway or downloading materials from or using the Giveaway Site. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Giveaway Provider, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, the Giveaway Provider reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify, amend or alter these Official Rules and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Giveaway, and to select a selected Entrant from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable. Proof of submitting entry will not be deemed receipt of such entry by the Giveaway Provider. In the event that there are typographical errors that obscure the original intent of the Giveaway, Giveaway Provider reserves the right to cancel or modify the Giveaway appropriately.
All taxes (including without limitation Federal, state and local taxes) in connection with the Prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner(s).
The return of forms or prizes as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner, at the sole discretion of the Giveaway Provider. In no event is Giveaway Provider required to contact selected Entrant more than once.
By entering this Giveaway and unless prohibited by law, the Selected Entrant hereby consents to use of his/her respective name, voice, photograph and/or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for this and similar promotions without compensation and the potential Prize Winner and guest may be required to provide a signed release acknowledging such consent, unless restricted by law. Moreover, by entering this Giveaway, unless prohibited by law, the potential Prize Winner agrees to grant to the Giveaway Provider, and its licensees, affiliates, and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the Prize Winner’s name, likeness (actual or simulated), voice (actual or simulated), and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by the Giveaway Provider in its sole discretion.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION:By entering the Giveaway, Entrants release and hold the Giveaway Provider, its affiliate entities, and partners from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Giveaway or participation in any Giveaway-related activity (including without limitation the removal from the site of, or discontinuation of access to, any materials), or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded in connection with the Giveaway, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. At Giveaway Provider’s election, selected Entrants may be required to sign a release in order to be eligible to receive the Prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:In no event will the Giveaway Provider, its affiliate entities or partners be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of any access to and/or use of the Giveaway Site, the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from the Giveaway Site, the removal from the Giveaway Site of, or discontinuation of access to, any materials, or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of, or any harm resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or participation in, any prize awarded in connection with the Giveaway. Without limiting the foregoing, the Giveaway, all Prizes, and all materials provided on or through the Giveaway Site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- GOVERNING LAW:The Giveaway and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of California (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in California and where the relevant contacts are with such state. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
(a) Privacy and Data Collection: Prize Winners may be required to provide additional personally-identifiable information such as a shipping address and telephone number. Personally identifiable information may be used to contact Prize Winners and potential Prize Winners for notification, prize delivery confirmation. Acceptance of a prize may require Prize Winner (unless prohibited by law) to allow Giveaway Provider to post publicly some information on Giveaway Provider’s website, such as on a winner’s page and on Provider’s Social Media channels: Facebook and Twitter.
(b) Language. If these Official Rules are in any language other than English, such is done as a courtesy to Entrants and the English version of the Official Rules shall be the governing document in all cases.
(c) Severability; Headings: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
(d) Winner: For a list of winners, check the TumbleRoot social media channels.