Tanks and T’s for Tails Promotion Benefits Local Animal Shelter
TumbleRoot Apparel donated $516 to Woods Humane Society. Based on the belief that pets are part of the family and that it’s important to give back, TumbeRoot CEO and co-founder Nisse Noble says, “we hold a special place in our hearts for our furry friends! When people buy our Mystery Tanks and Tees we have pledged to give 100% of the profits to a local nonprofit. This time the recipient will be our favorite local animal shelter, Woods Humane Society. We know Woods does good work for this community. Our customers get an awesome tank top or tee and they help animals in need as the same time- it’s a total win-win in our book!”
This fiscal quarter the profits from the mystery tank sale, affectionately called Tanks for Tails, totaled $516 which is the amount being donated to the selected beneficiary: Woods Humane Society in June 2014. Team members Nisse Noble and Jenny Luck of TumbleRoot were present at the time of donation and toured the five-acre facility with Woods’ Executive Director, Cory Karpin and Development and Outreach Manager, Joy Miller.
From Left to Right: Jenny Luck [Social Media Coordinator], Cory Karpin [Executive Director of Woods] and Nisse Noble, [Co-Founder of TumbleRoot]
Members of the Woods team
Woods Humane Society, Inc. is a nonprofit, privately funded organization dedicated to the humane care of animals who are waiting for their forever homes.
Some facts about Woods Humane Society:
- They have been helping animals since 1955.
- They do about 1,000 adoptions each year.
- They perform more than 3,500 spay and neuter surgeries each year and just surpassed the 20,000th!
- Their education programs serve about 2,000 kids county-wide each year.
- They provide the public with low-cost spay and neuter services, low-cost microchipping and low-cost dog training classes to keep animals with their families and out of the shelter.
- They have a professional staff of 33 and hundreds of volunteers that make it all possible!
If you want to help the animals in San Luis Obispo County and score some awesome TumbleRoot gear at the same time, check out our latest way you can help, here!