The beauty of succulents is that they don’t need a lot of water, and they are very easy to grow. If you don’t want to go to the store to purchase them, you can easily just cut a few snips from a friends already growing succulent and they’ll grow themselves! You may, however need a trip to your local hardware store to get some other supplies. Or you can find some stuff around your house!
Here’s what you’ll need:
A Frame (We used our Plain Barnwood 8×10 Frame)
Some sort of mesh or netting (with fine holes)
Once you have all of your supplies here’s what to do:
1. Staple your mesh to the opening of your frame
2. Cut a hole, big enough to get the roots of your succulent through
3. Continue this until you have all of your plants in the frame
4. Cover the back with soil
5. Use the rest of the mesh and staple it to the back to contain the soil (it is best to double or triple the layers of mesh behind so soil will not fall out)
6. Turn the frame over and enjoy your new garden!
Congratulations Alexandra Holmes, you’ve won this week’s Hump Day Giveaway! Shoot us a message on Facebook for details on how to claim your prize!
Check back next Wednesday for another chance to WIN!