Saint Patrick’s Day is one of the greatest and easiest of holidays to celebrate. You can pretty much dye any food that you eat green and throw on a green shirt to avoid the painful pinches on your way to school or work. Here’s a few ways you can celebrate your St. Patty’s Day in style:
1. Make some Rice Krispie Treats
Just add some green food coloring and you have the perfect St. Patrick’s Day treat.
2. Grab one of our “Pretty Good at Drinkin’ Beer” t-shirts to turn heads
Make all of your friends jealous with our new t-shirt design, made in green just for St. Patty.
3. Pour yourself a St. Patty’s Day themed drink
This bottle was made specifically to celebrate the day.
4. Mimosa anyone?
Pour yourself some champagne and orange juice, just add a drop of green food coloring to help in your celebration.
5. Treat yourself to a “green” smoothie for breakfast
Start your day off right with a green smoothie, we made ours with pineapple, banana, mango, protein powder and of course, spinach!
6. Dress up!
Add a green bow to your hair, this one even has clovers on it!
7. Get a visit from a Leprechaun
Simply paint the side of your fist and stamp on any surface to make it look like a leprechaun came to visit.
8. Hello Jello
Lime jello makes the perfect green surprise! Jello shots are also a definite option with this …
9. Bring yourself some luck with a horseshoe necklace from TumbleRoot
Horseshoes can add some extra luck to your St. Patrick’s Day.
10. Satisfy your sweet tooth with some Mint Chip
Everyone’s favorite ice cream is the guest of honor at any dessert bar on Saint Patrick’s Day!